Thanks to our Sponsors
At Keiretsu we want to help entrepreneurs succeed in all aspects of their business and we understand that starting a business is much more than simply raising capital. Our sponsors also understand these challenges that early stage businesses face… and they are here to help.
Air Canada is the flag carrier and largest airline of Canada. The airline, founded in 1937, provides scheduled and charter air transport for passengers and cargo to 178 destinations worldwide.
Business Improvement Group
Business Improvement Group Inc. (BIG) is a member of the BIG Group of Companies whose mission is to improve their clients’ cash flow via goverment funding programs and other recovery strategies.Established in 2001 and focused on ‘Maximizing Legitimate SR&ED and OIDMTC Claims’, Business Improvement Group is one of the largest, full-service Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) and Ontario Interactive Digital Media Tax Credit (OIDMTC) consulting firms in Canada.
Global – The Total Office
Founded in 1966, the Global Group of Companies is now one of the largest manufacturers and marketers in the world, covering North America and much of Europe and the Middle East. Manufacturing encompasses seating, casegoods, conference tables, metal filing, storage and panels in a range of styles and price points to reach all key market segments.
Gowlings is a leading Canadian and international law firm, with over 700 legal professionals serving clients in 10 offices across Canada and around the world. In July 2015, we announced that Gowlings will be joining forces with Wragge Lawrence Graham & Co (WLG), a leading U.K. law firm, to create a new international law firm called Gowling WLG.
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. These firms help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, forward looking advice. Proactive teams, led by approachable partners in these firms, use insights, experience and instinct to understand complex issues for privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients and help them to find solutions.
Harkel Office Furniture
Harkel has been providing seamless office solutions since 1979. And like the competitive environments facing the hundreds of clients it has served over that time Harkel has always stayed one step ahead of modern office requirements, trends and systems.Brand options and deep PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE allows Harkel to find customized solutions for projects of any size that respect project budgets without compromising creativity.
Manulife Financial is a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States. In 2012, Manulife celebrated 125 years of providing clients strong, reliable, trustworthy and forward-thinking solutions for their most significant financial decisions. Manulife’s international network of employees, agents and distribution partners offers financial protection and wealth management products and services.
Financial and Corporate Communications. Customized advertising for Realtors and Dental Practice marketing. Digital and print solutions, proxy mailings and marketing services. With over 20 years experience, Market Connections Inc.® understands how personalized, custom communications can strengthen the client experience. From communication strategies to comprehensive delivery services, Market Connections help professionals throughout Canada and the U.S. to engage existing and potential customers and build brand loyalty.
Founded in 2011, Nesh Technologies is focused on helping businesses participate in key overarching trends in the current era – mobile applications and cloud computing. Nesh delivers social enabled web portals and mobile applications by leveraging the cloud with increased IT agility and reduced costs.
Regus is the global workplace provider. Its network of more than 3,000 locations in 120 countries provides convenient, high-quality, fully serviced spaces for people to work, whether for a few minutes or a few years. The key to flexible working is convenience and so Regus is opening wherever its 1.8million members want support – city centres, suburban districts, shopping centres and retail outlets, railway stations, motorway service stations and even community centres.
Rick McLaughlin is an award winning Creative Director + Creative Technologist. He has worked on both traditional & integrated marketing programs with a focus on technology and business strategic solutions for a wide range of clients and industries including; energy, entertainment, financial institutions, government, manufacturing, mobile, package goods, pharmaceutical, telecommunications, media, software & technology, startups and venture capital.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Keiretsu Forum meetings are the optimal place to promote your company to both an exclusive club of private accredited investors and the entrepreneurial community.
Only official sponsors and partners of the Central Canada chapters may engage in business development opportunities at forum meetings and functions. Under the terms of our chapter Code of Conduct, our members are expected not to engage in any personal business development activities at chapter meetings and functions. Keiretsu Forum organizes additional member meetings, educational and networking events throughout the year.
Sponsors are an integral part of the Keiretsu Forum community. They receive marketing visibility and opportunities for business development in both investment and entrepreneurial communities. Sponsorship benefits include:
- Introduction to Growing Companies: Approximately 250+ high quality diverse companies apply annually to each of the Keiretsu Forum chapters. Sponsors attend all Keiretsu Forum meetings and participate in the mind-share atmosphere of the Keiretsu Forum meetings and exchange strategies with individual members, participating VC’s and other financial institutions. Many sponsors find the exposure to new market opportunities of great value.
- Exposure to High Net-Worth Individuals: The opportunity to develop trusted relationships with the Keiretsu Forum Central Canada members, who are accredited private equity investors, venture capitalists, successful businessmen/businesswomen, and serial entrepreneurs.
- International Network: Keiretsu Forum is a globally organized angel network with 34 chapters and 1,400+ accredited investor members, on three continents.
- Marketing Exposure: Sponsors’ logos are promoted during our forum meetings and published in the printed materials that are distributed. Sponsors’ logos are included in Keiretsu Forum Central Canada’s website. Sponsors have the opportunity to participate in additional local events such as the Clean Tech Expo.
- Participation in the Keiretsu Academy North: The objective of the Academy is to better prepare entrepreneurs to successfully obtain angel investments. Courses cover topics such as perfecting your pitch, forecasting, company valuations, deal structuring and terms of financing. The Academy is driven by active Keiretsu Forum members and input from our sponsors.
- Screening Meeting Offers: Sponsors are encouraged to engage entrepreneurs with special offers tailored to early stage companies. This is a great time/place to begin new relationships with the significant businesses of tomorrow.
- Event Guests: Sponsors are able to invite up to 3 guests per forum meeting.
Please contact either Ozan Isinak or Kevin Sterling directly to learn more about how to become a Keiretsu Forum Central Canada sponsor.