Thanks to our Sponsors
At Keiretsu we want to help entrepreneurs succeed in all aspects of their business and we understand that starting a business is much more than simply raising capital. Our sponsors also understand these challenges that early stage businesses face… and they are here to help.
Global – The Total Office
Founded in 1966, the Global Group of Companies is now one of the largest manufacturers and marketers in the world, covering North America and much of Europe and the Middle East. Manufacturing encompasses seating, casegoods, conference tables, metal filing, storage and panels in a range of styles and price points to reach all key market segments.
Fogler Rubinoff LLP
We are a full service law firm with our offices in Toronto, Ontario Canada and Ottawa, Canada. We provide high quality legal services and advice to both established and emerging businesses and to individuals. Established in 1982 by the merger of the law firms of Siegal, Fogler and Rubinoff & Rubinoff, Fogler, Rubinoff LLP traces its roots to 1935 and 1928 respectively.
Grant Thornton is one of the world’s leading organizations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. These firms help dynamic organizations unlock their potential for growth by providing meaningful, forward looking advice. Proactive teams, led by approachable partners in these firms, use insights, experience and instinct to understand complex issues for privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients and help them to find solutions.
Harkel Office Furniture
Harkel has been providing seamless office solutions since 1979. And like the competitive environments facing the hundreds of clients it has served over that time Harkel has always stayed one step ahead of modern office requirements, trends and systems.Brand options and deep PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE allows Harkel to find customized solutions for projects of any size that respect project budgets without compromising creativity.
Powerful Women Today
Welcome to powerful women today it is a one-day urban retreat geared towards women who are determined to keep achieving amazing things. It is for women who dare to believe that they can turn their vision into reality. It is empowered women empowering each other.
Financial and Corporate Communications. Customized advertising for Realtors and Dental Practice marketing. Digital and print solutions, proxy mailings and marketing services. With over 20 years experience, Market Connections Inc.® understands how personalized, custom communications can strengthen the client experience. From communication strategies to comprehensive delivery services, Market Connections help professionals throughout Canada and the U.S. to engage existing and potential customers and build brand loyalty.
We are a group of automotive enthusiasts who share a passion for cars and motorsports. Our goal is to provide our customers with a complete service offering – through a comprehensive brand selection and tailored automotive services including Leasing, Tuning and Collision Repair.
Regus is the global workplace provider. Its network of more than 3,000 locations in Steam Whistle
Brewing is home to Canada’s Premium Pilsner. Made with only 4 natural ingredients and brewed at the historic Roundhouse in downtown Toronto.
Benefits of Sponsorship
Keiretsu Forum meetings are the optimal place to promote your company to both an exclusive club of private accredited investors and the entrepreneurial community.
Only official sponsors and partners of the Central Canada chapters may engage in business development opportunities at forum meetings and functions. Under the terms of our chapter Code of Conduct, our members are expected not to engage in any personal business development activities at chapter meetings and functions. Keiretsu Forum organizes additional member meetings, educational and networking events throughout the year.
Sponsors are an integral part of the Keiretsu Forum community. They receive marketing visibility and opportunities for business development in both investment and entrepreneurial communities. Sponsorship benefits include:
- Introduction to Growing Companies: Approximately 250+ high quality diverse companies apply annually to each of the Keiretsu Forum chapters. Sponsors attend all Keiretsu Forum meetings and participate in the mind-share atmosphere of the Keiretsu Forum meetings and exchange strategies with individual members, participating VC’s and other financial institutions. Many sponsors find the exposure to new market opportunities of great value.
- Exposure to High Net-Worth Individuals: The opportunity to develop trusted relationships with the Keiretsu Forum Central Canada members, who are accredited private equity investors, venture capitalists, successful businessmen/businesswomen, and serial entrepreneurs.
- International Network: Keiretsu Forum is a globally organized angel network with 34 chapters and 1,400+ accredited investor members, on three continents.
- Marketing Exposure: Sponsors’ logos are promoted during our forum meetings and published in the printed materials that are distributed. Sponsors’ logos are included in Keiretsu Forum Central Canada’s website. Sponsors have the opportunity to participate in additional local events such as the Clean Tech Expo.
- Participation in the Keiretsu Academy North: The objective of the Academy is to better prepare entrepreneurs to successfully obtain angel investments. Courses cover topics such as perfecting your pitch, forecasting, company valuations, deal structuring and terms of financing. The Academy is driven by active Keiretsu Forum members and input from our sponsors.
- Screening Meeting Offers: Sponsors are encouraged to engage entrepreneurs with special offers tailored to early stage companies. This is a great time/place to begin new relationships with the significant businesses of tomorrow.
- Event Guests: Sponsors are able to invite up to 3 guests per forum meeting.
Please contact either Ozan Isinak or Kevin Sterling directly to learn more about how to become a Keiretsu Forum Central Canada sponsor.